1. The purpose of the Fair Queen Competition Program is to encourage the promotion of agricultural fairs and to create better relations between youth and adults in both rural and urban settings.
2. Candidates must be at least 16 years old and not over 20 years old by June 1st of the current year.
3. The competition will be held at the Huntingdon County Fairgrounds.
4. Contact the Fair Office for an application. Additional details will be provided. The deadline for entry is July 1st, 2022 and the social will be held at the Fairgrounds on Sunday, June 19th, 2022 at 2 PM.
5. All questions can be answered at a social, which everyone must attend unless excused by the committee.
6. Each fair queen should follow the rules adopted by the Pennsylvania State Association of County Fairs. (See below)
7. For more information, contact the Huntingdon County Fair Office. Contact information can be found on the Contact Us page.
1. Be a female who is a U.S. citizen and a resident of Pennsylvania.
2. Be at least age 16, but no older than 20 years of age as of June 1 of the year entering the contest.
3. Have not been a former local Fair Queen winner, nor a former State Fair Queen contestant.
4. Not hold any other title for any other commodity group or pageant.
5. Have her parent(s)’ or guardian(s)’ consent to enter the competition.
6. Be single, have never been married, have not been pregnant nor given birth to a child.
7. Be of good moral character (at the discretion of the Committee).
8. Be able to meet all time commitments, Queen obligations and dress code as set forth by the Fair Queen Committee.